Saturday, December 11, 2010

take a step back and see me (poem)


If only you could see me the way that I see you,
maybe nothing would be lies maybe this could be true.
Cant you see me crying
everyday i feel like dying
because i feel invisible
im miserable
this feeling is unbareable
wake up in the morning and i remember how you feel
waiting for the person to knock you from your heel
take a step back look at me
this is want you want just waiting for you to see
solitude is your comfort
these walls are your peace
I know you've been through so much
your mom hates your guts
your girl left you for God only knows what
But im here
lettin you know my feelings for you is real
take a step back and see me
this is who i am and who i always will be
Yeah i know you need some time
get your self together then you'll be fine
But you see I've been the girl who gets kicked to the side
always find the one who wants to crawl away and hide
angry at the world
cuz he cant help but miss this girl
Im always the one who is too late
why am i the one who gets stabbed by this steak
you should be on your knees
praying to have me
I know what i want in life
and thats to someday be a wife
but i cant be that if i cant have you
this me and i am only speaking true

No comments:

Post a Comment