Thursday, May 26, 2011

Walking the same tracks.



"No one will EVER understand how I feel."

" I just feel like I am all alone in this, and no one will ever get how I am feeling."


"I have no one to talk to about this because no one gets me."

Have you asked yourself any of those questions when caught in a tough situation? Or not really understand what it is your feeling to the point you believe no one else will either? We are all sitting on the same train tracks waiting for that same train to take us to where ever we need to be.


You are NOT alone. If you want someone to understand you, speak. Speak like you have never spoken before. If you write, then write as if this will be the last time you put your heart down into words. This is the moment to truely allow people in to your world and express what your feeling. You will be surprised at how many people say "I am going through that too. I thought I was alone in this as well." Or " I had no idea you felt his way." Or maybe even "Now I understand where you stand- I get you."


It is truely just a release and a weight off your shoulders knowing that someone is carrying that same weight. Now you two can carry that burdon together and all of a sudden it doesnt seem so heavy. The world doesnt seem so heavy on your shoulders when others are holding it up with you for the same reasons or the same feelings. Life is a peaceful place and all at once you dont feel alone. Yes, the situation your in may still be there causing you pain- But the feeling of being alone has digested itself away. You are not alone when you want to be heard, seen, or valued.


"Everyone wants to be valued. We all want to know. Do you see me? Do you hear me? and Does what I say mean anything to you?" Oprah said that and my response to that and to you is this.


You are valued. I see you. I hear you. And what you say will always mean something to me.




No comments:

Post a Comment